SECTION I PART I: QUESTIONS (1-10)
TREFOLOGY SECURITY CHECK
To be delivered only at a Class One Organisation
Ability Gained: Partial admission to Trefology & Basic Trefology services. Freedom from suspicion. X-ray vision.
#1: Have you ever seriously injured or killed the wrong person?
#2: Have you ever set fire to literature?
- Only that what deserved it.
- Is Kevin Trudeau a book?
- For it’s sweet Dickensian glow only
#3: Have you ever systematically set up mysteries?
- Who knows?
- (A shot rings out) Aagh!
#4: Finish this sente
- nce, asshole
#5: Would you hesitate if asked by Trefology to do an illegal act?
- You had me at illegal
#6: Would you want to be at the start or the end of a civilisation?
- Which one has a Burger King?
- Either. I don’t go out much anyway.
- The one in which I am thought a god
#7: Have you made contributions to the files on Trefology held by MI5, Interpol & the FBI?
- Yes/No. It is all the same.
- Yes, but they told me that if I ever had children, even at this advanced age, they would make sure I never saw them again.
- You’re being paranoid. LOL. May I have some water, please?
#8: You mock up a ‘mortal coil’. What do you do next?
- Watch it go down stairs
- Shuffle off
- re-attach it to a non-living entity
#9. Have you ever had an unkind thought of Trefology founder, George Raymond?
- Only on opposite day
- Not willingly
- I will need to check with my brain.
#10. Are you with, Stupid?
- According to my t-shirt, yes.
- May I check my mirror, please?
- Always. So long as I keep, Stupid, for-ever in my memory
END of PART ONE